Things you need to think about
If you are thinking about setting up or converting to a worker co-op, you need to be sure that you:
- Understand what a co-operative is and what this will mean for your business and your workers
- Are all willing to follow the co-operative principles and values
- Are all happy that all members have an equal say and share in the running of the business
- Have agreed and understand how decisions will be made in a democratic way
- Have read and understood the Worker Co-op Code
The Worker Co-op Code
Is it right for me? Am I ready?
Answer our questions to decide which ownership solution is right for you
Remember you also need to have a viable business idea. Have you carried out a feasibility study and created a business plan?
Check out the worker co-op code